make-money-468x60

Friday, September 26, 2008

Win travel packages by Five Star Tours!

Win travel packages by Five Star Tours!



Link: http://u.mediacorptv.sg/contests.aspx?kw=contests&form=FRM080814-0000001
Contest type: Online - Story writing
Prizes: A tour package to a predetermined location
Closing date: Not stated
Others: A contest held by Channel U and 5 star tours. You are to watch the show "世界那麼大" every thursday, 8pm, and look out for the password during the program.

The password is the location of the "predetermined location" and you must convince them with a 100 word essay why deserve to be at that place.

I watched the program twice yesterday, but I fail to see any password. But I managed to catch a glimpse of what seem to look like "Taiwan", during the commercial break.
(*NOTE: T&C)

Anybody who can confirm the password please contact me. Thanks!


My comments
Prize’s Value: $1000
Time Spent: 10 mins+
Winning rate: Maybe, if your story is convincing.

0 Winning Comments: