make-money-468x60

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Elva Hsiao Showcase Concert Has NO Queue

Today's Elva Hsiao Showcase concert planning was a FAILURE! I have never seen a concert that unorganized, like the staff was picked from a random bunch of people.

Here is what exactly happened:

My friend won a pair of tickets to the Elva Showcase concert.
It says on the letter, Go ahead to the venue directly and look out for xin.sg reporters.

I arrived at max pavilion roughly about 11am. It was early that me and my friend decided to eat lunch first. When we are back, we are queue SECOND. (Thats not an issue)

There was'nt a proper queue and we simply tagged behind the first group of people.
As time passed, more and more people starting coming in and simply cutting the queue in OUR FACE. They simply stuck themselves at the door cause there was'nt a proper queue line to start with. The organizer simply put up barriers along the road which is useless.

Ok, thats fine, cut all you want, I dun really care cause I'm still kinda infront.
When it was about to start, a door opened and everybody started to rush towards that tiny door. They squeeze like typical singaporeans and push until want to fight already.

I can't join the crowd, cause I still have not spotted any xin.sg reporters and I dun have an actual ticket! Then like dummies we waited and waited for xin.sg reporters to come give us our ticket to enter. Finally, we entered the hall without our ticket, just the letter can liao. (LOL waste my time? Just tell me use the letter and go in right? Look for what reporter? NO reporter appeared to us lor!)

After go in must look for seat right? When i'm in, I saw people started rushing to another "newly" open location where there were lots of empty seats. (So close to the stage. Finally got something good)
Haven sit for 1 min then got people come over and say: "Only those with sticker then can sit here. The rest please move."

Sad! Must move again! got a bad seat this time, but still not THAT bad.

Then to my surprise, the "newly" open location was reopened again! And people started rushing and then they stay put. (WTF?? I kana chase off and next moment you ask people back in?)


Very very disappointing. It was nothing like the previous S.H.E showcase concert I went to. There were MUCH more people and yet they handled it VERY well.

Sorry no pictures cause I too angry to take. You can only try to imagine lor!

Just a regular rant la..

0 Winning Comments: