make-money-468x60

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

About

ABOUT






Contents


_________________________________________________________







Personal Info
Name: Dallas Goh
Age: 17
Date of Birth: 21/11/1990
Occupation: Singapore Polytechnic Student
Interest: Speedcubing, Intellectual Games, Audio Engineering, Chinese Music



The Blog
Cornflict is a one-stop blog for your contest cravings. It is updated daily so you'll WIN more often!

Our Vision is to help people win in contest and to create a caring, sharing & conducive environment where you will love to hang out at.




_________________________________________________________


How to use this blog?
Dear visitor, are you new to this blog? Do you have questions on how to use the blog to aid you in winning your next prize?


Main Title

:Shows you the title of the contest and the link to the post on the blog.



Title

:Shows you the title of the contest and the link to contest webpage.



Contest Picture

:Shows you a relevant contest picture for better understanding and reference.



Link

:Shows you the link of the contest webpage and clicking on it produces a pop-up page for your browsing convenience.



Closing Date

:Shows you the closing date of the contest.



Contest Type

:Shows you the category which the contest belongs to.
- The contests are split in two main category: Online & Offline. The word "Offline" will not show up in offline contests.



Prizes

:Shows you the prizes that you can win from this contest.
- As much details are given as possible, but sometimes minor details are not shown to keep the blog post as clean as possible.






Others: Questions & Answers

:Shows you the questions posed by the contest organizer, together with the answers to the questions.
- Answers are for your reference only, and may not be 100% correct. I shall not be held responsible for any losses of prizes due to incorrect answers.



Others: Email

:Shows you the format to send your email, as required by some contest.
- Clicking on the email link will bring you to your default mail program with the mail format & answer in place.



My Comments

:Shows you my comments on 3 aspects of the contest:
Prize's Value - Gauges the prize of the item that you can win.
Time Spent - Gives you a good idea of how much time you need to spent on completing the entry to the contest.
Winning rate: Tells you the possibility of winning the contest.



New Updates!
1/11/08
"Closing date" shifted up to below "Link"
New section added: "Requires registration"



_________________________________________________________


Q & A
General

Q: Are your answers correct?
A: I cannot ensure its 100% correct, but I will try my best to look for the correct answers.

Q: AHA! I spotted a mistake in your blog!
A: Please Email me or leave a message in the tagboard regarding the mistake, thanks!

Q: Why I join so many contest still didn't win har?
A: It all depends on your luck, and the more you join, the higher chance you will win. But certain contest are first come first served, so please tune in for updates regularly.

Q: Why are all the winning rates always low, very low, or extremely low?
A: I have no control over the winning rate, and I don't wish to lie to you, the fact is so.

Q: Am I eligible to join these contest?
A: If you are a Singaporean, you would have no problem joining these contest, although age is another factor, but its requirements would be stated in the post.

Q: The Email coding is not working for me!
A: It may be cause by 2 reasons:
1) Some characters may cause a bug in the coding, causing wrong text or nothing to show.
2) Web based mailboxes may not be compatible with the coding. I would recommend Windows Live Mail for best performance.

Q: How do I link to you?
A: Linking is simple. Add my blog URL to your site and inform me either through email or tagboard.

Q: What are the home contest you've been talking about?
A: From time to time, Cornflict will hold contest within the site to give away some prizes that I have won, or random stuffs. These contest are generally easy to participate.




Winner's List

Q: How can I be included in the list of winners?
A: Simply leave a message about your prize and the contest you have won it from.

Q: I left a message but why am I still not in the list?
A: It could be due to the below reasons:
1) Please check if you have entered the 2 requirement in your message.
2) Please check if you have not used Guest as your username.
3) Due to some reasons, you post will not be included if you have won from a contest not listed in Cornflict.
4) I may be busy bringing you more contest, since its the priority. Do allow a maximum of 3 days for updates.




Hall of Fame

Q: How can I qualify for Hall of Fame?
A: Simply contribute new links to contest that has yet to be posted on other contest blogs.

Q: Do I win something for being the top contributor?
A: Not really. Your total contributions will be converted into "chances" to win in home contests.




Contest submission

Public
Q: Can I submit a contest if I don't have the answers to the questions?
A: Yes. I will look for the answers before posting, but it would be great if you could provide me the answers!

Advertiser / Contest organiser
Q: Can you DON'T give out the answers to my contest?
A: Yes. I will not post the answers to your questions(if any) if you request, when you send me your contest link.

Q: Can my contest be featured as "This week's featured contest"?
A: Yes. Please Email me for details.




_________________________________________________________


Contact Me
You can Email me about anything under the sun! Comments, suggestions, criticism, feedbacks, chit chat, all welcomed! Sponsorships, Gifts & Advertising Enquires are most welcomed =)

Email: Cornflict@hotmail.com
MSN: Cornflict@hotmail.com
Handphone: 96542068
Address: Blk 117, Bukit Merah Central, #03-3757, S150117

1 Winning Comments:

SK said...

thanks for featuring out JuJups contest