make-money-468x60

Friday, September 26, 2008

送!《画皮》电影通行证 + 会变色的限量杯子

送!《画皮》电影通行证 + 会变色的限量杯子



Link: http://www.xin.sg/special/contest.php?contestid=248&sr_id=21
Contest type: Online - Q & A
Prizes: Tickets to 《画皮》+ 会变色的《画皮》限量杯子
Closing date: 1st October 2008
Others: The hardest question Xin.sg has come up with so far! I dun quite get what they are asking for at first, but I came up with the 15 words.

Question: 请用《画皮》作为搜寻关键字,寻找由15个绿色字所组成的通关密语。提示:前两个字是委屈。
Answer: 委屈求全, 非常压抑, 蜥蜴精, 杀人取心

My chinese not so good, I cant seem to form a phrase with it. Or are you supposed to? I just submitted my answer like that.

ACT FAST! Only the first 10 entries wins!


My comments
Prize’s Value: $50
Time Spent: 4 mins
Winning rate: ACT NOW = SURE WIN!


Heres the Limited edition, "changing color cup"
Before:


After:


Its a heat sensitive cup!
The handle didn't get hot enough, so its still black.
Cool huh?

0 Winning Comments: