make-money-468x60

Friday, September 19, 2008

InCinemas.sg - Win a pair of in-season passes to "My Best friends girl"

InCinemas.sg - Win a pair of in-season passes to "My Best friends girl"



Link: http://www.incinemas.sg/IncinemasImage/contest/mybestfriendsgirl_1331/mbfg.aspx
Contest type: Online - Q & A
Prizes: 10x A pair of in-season movie passes + poster
Closing date: 4th October 2008
Others: *This is a M18 movie.

Question: Name us one of the lead cast in this movie
Answer: Kate hudson


My comments
Prize’s Value: $30
Time Spent: 1 min
Winning rate: low...



I'll be pretty busy over the weekend, cause of the two Elva contest I won, its gonna keep me busy for a while. I might/ might not have the time to blog over the next two days, so I might as well blog now first.

0 Winning Comments: