make-money-468x60

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Vagisil - Win tickets to The Vagina Monologues by Eve Ensler

Vagisil - Win tickets to The Vagina Monologues by Eve Ensler



Link: http://asp.vagisil.com.sg/contests_VaginaMonologues.asp
Contest type: Online - Q & A
Prizes: 5x A pair of tickets to The Vagina Monologues by Eve Ensler.
Closing date: 19th September 2008
Others: This show is a M18 show. Got adult content and vulgar. Dunnoe why the show name is called *TOOT*, but anyway, its still a prize, so who cares? Next thing is that all participants are to be members of Vagisil.

Now, heres the catch. Why can guys, or why should guys be members of this company? I mean, I never heard of guys using this type of products, or maybe I'm just orbit? Any ladies enlighten me?

Question: Vagisil Feminine Wash is Hypoallergenic and cleanses without irritation. True or False?
Answer: True


My comments
Prize’s Value: $38
Time Spent: 3 mins
Winning rate: Low?

0 Winning Comments: