make-money-468x60

Friday, December 12, 2008

Deck Your Christmas Tree Voting Contest

Deck Your Christmas Tree Voting Contest



Link: N.A.
Closing date: 14th December 2008
Contest type: SMS
Prizes: Up to $600 worth of Central Trimme Shoppe Vouchers
Registration required: No
Others: Missed blogging this afternoon cause of outing. Even when I was playing dota, I was stalked by CornLord! Still, presenting you an exclusive contest from Central! (My friends must be thinking I'm crazy... taking photos of a noticeboard =.=||)



Voting Instuctions:


Just to let you see which tree you are actually voting for. This is not my tree, just happen to see this tree which informed me about this contest.


I think SMS fees are normal charge, since its to a handphone number.


My comments
Prize’s Value: $600
Time Spent: 3 mins
Winning rate: Maybe?

0 Winning Comments: