make-money-468x60

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Holidays!

Hi dear readers!

Cornflict is going to China (again?!), starting 21st December to 28th December.
During this period, I am most likely unable to post cause I'm having a package tour, instead of the free & easy last time.

I'll be at Beijing this time, and I hope the northern FREEZING weather of -20 degrees won't kill me. =)

I'll be getting some items from Beijing, and holding a home contest (finally!) when I'm back! What you can do is to send me an email @ cornflict@hotmail.com, or SMS me @ 96542068, about a gift from Beijing and why you want it, and you might be granted your Christmas wish!

Due to low budget, I can't afford really expensive gifts and I hope to give out prizes to as many people as possible. I'll try my best to give what I earn from the ads, back to you, since its from you anyway!


In the meantime, I hope you could still swing by here while I'm gone and share contest leads via the chatbox! (Sorry, Cornflict is not hiring at the moment...)
Same rule applies! Those who share contest leads will be consider for prizes first!
Please check "Hall of Fame" for current standings.


Thank you for supporting Cornflict and win you luck! Huat la!
Merry Christmas in advance!



T & C
- Items should cost around, or no more than 50RMB
- I may not reply any email/sms on this contest
- Details on giveaway will be posted after 28th December

Other quick replies to Chatbox:
@Exp: Thanks for supporting, I will jiayou and try my best! =)
@th!nkblue: Thanks very much for the help.. I very 感動...
@Luckily: Thank you! I also very support you 1 wor... Anyway, remember the surprise? I'm going to pick a very nice gift for you!
@CJ: I check out yours daily too! Today your side alot of contest wor...
@Alan: Yup, very grateful to them!

0 Winning Comments: