make-money-468x60

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Be Merry With My Sony Photo Contest

Be Merry With My Sony Photo Contest



Link: http://www.sony.com.sg/microsite/sonydays/info/mysony/index.html
Closing date: 4th January 2009
Contest type: Photo
Prizes:
1st Prize: KLV-32V400A LCD TV
2nd Prize: DSC-T700 Cyber-shot
3rd Prize: DPP-FP95 Printer
Consolation Prize: PSP-2006

Registration required: Yes
Others: *You would need to purchase a SONY product to register.
To participate in the photo contest, your SONY product has to be purchased during 14 NOV to 4 JAN.

Great prizes to be won!! I'm just hoping I could get a Consolation prize, very happy liao =)

I participated in the contest, and if I'm shortlisted for voting, hope you can support me wor! My entry

Voting period is 8th to 18th January 2009, but don't worry, I'll remind you again then.


My comments
Prize’s Value: $1500
Time Spent: 10 mins+
Winning rate: Maybe!

0 Winning Comments: