make-money-468x60

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

我報要送你15對演唱會門票!

我報要送你15對演唱會門票!



Link: My Paper, 16th December
Closing date: 17th December 2008, 12 NOON
Contest type: Online - Email
Prizes: 5x A pair of $88 ticket, 10x A pair of $58 ticket
Registration required: No
Others: Hands up for Yang Zhong Wei fans!! No questions asked!

Simply Email your name, contact number, NRIC, and Email to mylifene@sph.com.sg. Header: Aska Concert


My comments
Prize’s Value: $176
Time Spent: 3 mins
Winning rate: Maybe!

4 Winning Comments:

Eileen Chua said...

Hubby and I each won a pair of the $58 tickets...

But the email only told us that it is at Kallang Community Club's The Ark Cafe and to collect the tickets from 6pm onwards lor.

Unknown said...

WOW gratz! That means you have 4 tickets?! Anyway I believe "My Paper" wont scam. So go on and enjoy the concert!

Eileen Chua said...

Thanks Dallas, I be bringing my bro and his gf with us to the concert :)

You enjoy your trip to China, it's the second trip this year (you are so rich). Wow! Which part would you be travelling to? Just Beijing?

Unknown said...

I'll be going to Beijing and Chengde (<- Don't know where that is).

I not rich ah.. And I think this will be my last trip for the next few years..