make-money-468x60

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Regarding Unposted Contest

There has been quite a number of contest submission, but there are also some which are not posted on the blog. It could be because of the following reasons:

- Contest requires purchase or using of any services that requires money
- Contest is based on first-come-first-served (I am usually not on the site, so I wont be able to post first hand news fast)
- Contest has been posted.

If you don't meet any of this criteria, then it means that I'll be posting it later. =)


_________________________________________________________

Next, I'll be considering a new project on the blog, it will be titled: "Movie reviews"

Since movie contests takes up quite abit of the total contests, I suggest adding a movie review corner where people who have won preview or movie tickets can give a short review (>30 words), and grade the movie, so others who didn't win can consider to watch the movie after looking at the reviews.

Let me know what you think, or if you already feel like giving a review, feel free to email your review to cornflict@hotmail.com, and it will be posted up asap!

0 Winning Comments: