make-money-468x60

Friday, February 20, 2009

Movie Contest: My Bloody Valentine

Movie Contest: My Bloody Valentine



Link: http://entertainment.sg.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?cp-documentid=2553383
Closing date: 23rd February 2009
Contest type: Online - Creative Writing
Prizes: 10x A pair of preview passes to "My Bloody Valentine 3D"
Registration required: Yes (Hotmail or Live mail)
Others:

Preview details:
Not stated. Announced in email to winners.

Question: In no more than 50 words, tell us the difference between 'My Bloody Valentine 3D' and the usual 2D version.

Send in your answer, with your full name, contact number, and NRIC to shawmovies@live.com. Subject: "My Bloody Valentine 3D"
(Send email using your hotmail or live mail account)


My comments
Prize’s Value: $20
Time Spent: depends
Winning rate: Maybe

0 Winning Comments: