make-money-468x60

Monday, January 12, 2009

WIN! Handdrawn Bags by JJ Lin and KBox Vouchers!

WIN! Handdrawn Bags by JJ Lin and KBox Vouchers!



Link: http://www.teenage.com.sg/Teenage.Web/HomePage/Content.aspx?key=promo-0109-jjlin
Closing date: 15th January 2009
Contest type: Online - Q & A
Prizes: 3x A hand drawn tote bags from JJ + $20 Kbox Voucher
Registration required: Yes
Others:

Question: What is the name of the comic series that JJ used to draw?
Answer:

I don't have the answer now since I haven't got January's issue of Teenage. If anybody has a copy, please help me flip around for the answer. Thanks much!


My comments
Prize’s Value: $70
Time Spent: 1 min
Winning rate: Very low

2 Winning Comments:

Anonymous said...

I won the hand drawn tote bag (female) and $20 Kbox vouchers!

Unknown said...

Wow! Gratz! I think JJ can draw really well, and that girl was drawn soooooo well!