make-money-468x60

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year from Cornflict!

CNY is coming real soon! Many many thanks to the people who sent me CNY greeting cards or gifts, I appreciate it very much =)

About the coming few days, there will be plenty of things to do, like cleaning the house, washing everything, etc, etc. I suppose you should have already done that, but me, being lazy and busy, have not done it, so... I'll be busy. Plus need to 拜年 next week, so I'll be busy till next Wednesday.

But that doesn't mean the blog lies dead... It will still be updated, but it wont be as prompt, and most likely to be updated late cause of the tight schedule of 拜年...

Lastly, wishing you win big at the Mahjong table! And the poker cards!

Huat ah!!



Update
Btw, if you had tried to access this blog yesterday between 2 to 6pm, you might find that the blog doesn't load or something. It was cause by a technical issue with google ads and my misconfiguration of the site that allowed this rare problem to appear. No worries, I fixed the problems and it will never appear again =)

0 Winning Comments: