make-money-468x60

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Whatever Rihanna! Live in Singapore

Whatever Rihanna! Live in Singapore



Link: http://www.youth.sg/content/view/6435/55/
Closing date: 12th November 2008, 11:59pm
Contest type: Online - Email
Prizes: 2x A pair of tickets to Rihanna Live in Singapore
Registration required: No
Others: Wait! Did I say yesterday's Rihanna contest was the easiest?
I take back my words, cause.. you only have to email to get your tickets for this one!

Question: This is the first time Rihanna is performing in Singapore.
Answer: True

Send your answer with your name, contact number, partial I/C number (e.g. S8801XXXK), email add and mailing address to contest@youth.sg. Indicate "Whatever Rihanna! Live in Singapore" in your email header.


My comments
Prize’s Value: $200
Time Spent: 3 mins
Winning rate: Very low...

1 Winning Comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad the winning rate is low and I'm not in Singapore as well. Rihanna, I'll catch you later when you come to Malaysia.