make-money-468x60

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanks for all your wishes!

Thanks for all your wishes! I feel so blessed with luck already!


@moon: I sure had a wonderful birthday! had to work part time =/

@Land of Singapore: Thanks for your blessing! But i'm 18, not 21 yet! =)

@Shan: Thanks for your birthday song! I enjoyed it!

@Luckily: Lucky forever has always been our wish! Hope you stay lucky as well!

@pumpkins: Thanks for being the first to post "happy birthday on the shoutbox! but no prizes for that though...

@th!nkblue: Thanks very much! be sure to update your winnings at winners list!

@Cindy: Thanks for your wishes! Enjoy your day and bless you with luck!

@d: yup, its today! who's shinhwa kim dong wan?

@ivan: Thank you ar, Ivan, but I'm still 18, cannot watch R21 =/

@Smudger: Thanks! Huat ar to you too... Let me find my 4D number i picked just now...

@Hope: Thanks! Best wishes to you as well!

@JChew: Thanks alot! how I wished I was 21 already... anyway there will be more contest!!

@mimichua: Thanks ar! Haven't seen you around chatting for sometime already hor..?

@softie: Thanks very much =) I tried the contest and it happened to me as well... then I angry just spam 0000000 =x

@PoohBoar: Wah Thanks alot!! My first birthday present! =) Contact you soon..!

@wish: Thanks! very long never heard xiao-di already... And still got those 6 year old boy boy call me UNCLE!!! AHHH!!

@gester: Thanks gester! Enjoy spam chatting here!

@Chicano: Thanks for your best wishes!!

@Value: Thanks alot! I'll be enjoying it over the weekends!

@imyrfans: Thanks for your best wishes fans! Won't let you down de!

@adnegveil: Thanks for your wishes! wish you luck!

0 Winning Comments: