make-money-468x60

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

送!《比佛利拜金狗》(Biverly Hill Chihuahua)周边商品!

送!《比佛利拜金狗》(Biverly Hill Chihuahua)周边商品!



Link: http://www.xin.sg/special/contest.php?contestid=281&sr_id=21
Closing date: 26th November 2008
Contest type: Online - SPAM
Prizes:
5x First prize: A set of Dog chain, crayons, and watch
20x Second Prize: Dog chain

Registration required: No
Others: Your most hated contest type is here again... SPAM for your.... dog?

Question: 请问《比佛利拜金狗》(Beverly Hill Chihuahua) 的主角是哪一个种类的狗儿?
Answer: 吉娃娃 (duh!)

Happy SPAMMING!


My comments
Prize’s Value: $145/$45
Time Spent: depends
Winning rate: Maybe, if you spam hard?

2 Winning Comments:

Eileen Chua said...

I won!! I was still thinking I didn't spam much, maybe not many people have a dog. I love the crayons though, so cute.

Unknown said...

Gratz! You won the crayons? I love em too! But too bad I'm really busy now, and can't spare an extra moment to spam =(