make-money-468x60

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Win A Sony HDR-CX12

Win A Sony HDR-CX12



Link: http://hdsmiles.sony-asia.com/
Contest type: Online - Game
Prizes: A Sony HDR-CX12, featuring smile detection
Closing date: Not stated
Others: Only the top 3 "detectives" shall win themselves the video cam. I don't enjoy these contests, cause I'm a bad gamer...


My comments
Prize’s Value: $2500
Time Spent: 10 mins+
Winning rate: Maybe, if you are a good gamer


Thanks Luckily for the lead! So kind of him to provide so many contest, thanks very much!

2 Winning Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cornflict, I am from the Philippines and I have joined the Sony HDsmiles contest from Sony Asia. The contest has ended last year but unfortunately I have not yet recieved a note from Sony- Asia regarding my prize, i wish you can have time to help me about this matter. Thank you so mcuh and Happy New Year. It seems that they have already erased the said website, i hope I can still claim my prize from Sony Asia. I need your help...

Sincerely yours,
Wilbert Modesto
Philippines

Unknown said...

Hi Wilbert, I would like to know a little more information about the prize and you, so I can help you better.

If you don't mind, please email me at cornflict@hotmail.com