make-money-468x60

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Win tickets to Avenue Q

Win tickets to Avenue Q



Link: http://www.oktonite.sg/nite/contest.html
Contest type: Online - Creative Writing
Prizes: 5x A pair of tickets to Avenue Q show + T-shirt
Closing date: 31st October 2008, 12 Midnight
Others: Have you heard about Avenue Q thats coming to town? No! Its not a new Avenue at Ang Mo Kio...

Its sort of like a play, with puppets, singing some... *ahem* songs, it's NC16...
If you have not heard the songs before, you can go on to Cool.Mr.Softie's website for the songs.(not so convenient since this blog is rated G)

To win, simply tell them, in less than 15 words, what is the one thing you'll do if you could go back in college.

Send in your entries to contests@okto.sg, with your full name, IC number, Contact number, Email address.


My comments
Prize’s Value: $210
Time Spent: 5 mins+
Winning rate: Low...

4 Winning Comments:

Anonymous said...

I won the contest! But I don't know how's the seating like? I will be extremely dissapointed if I end up on circle 3 seats (cannot see anything at all).

Unknown said...

Wow! I really want to win this but i didn't... Anyway, most contest tickets are normally good seats, like cat 3 or better.

Anonymous said...

okie, tks dallas! I think they like my entry because I said I want to become a top notch chao-ah-lian if I go back to school. haha. I was such goody-two-shoes then..

Unknown said...

haha! I wrote I want to study study hard & be guai kia, cause I was so beng back in school...