make-money-468x60

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

iLike. iLink. Contest

iLike. iLink. Contest



Link: http://www.infocomm123.sg/games_and_contests
Closing date: 27th July 2009
Contest type: Online - Blogging
Prizes: 1 Year supply of GV movie tickets worth $240
Registration required: No
Others:

Love Movies? But no MONEY? Have no fear, INFOCOMM123.sg is here! They are giving away a year's supply of movie tickets for FREE, if you refer the most people from your blog.

I first learnt about INFOCOMM123.sg through Sheylara when she was blogging in the iTest. I surfed around and found that there are alot of great information there, and it works somewhat like Yahoo! Answers; you can ask questions there, and others will reply to your question, nice and quick. I love it there, as I can learn something new each day, and help to answer some questions if I happen to know the answer. Go on to the website once a day, and learn something new each day.
http://www.infocomm123.sg/home


My comments
Prize’s Value: $240
Time Spent: depends
Winning rate: Maybe?


Special thanks to Chase

4 Winning Comments:

CZ Rings said...

CZ Jewelry
Cubic Zirconia Jewelry
CZ Rings

Francois Plessis said...

so many fashionable jewelery available here...so it is good blog...so nice information to them..

Coordinate Measuring Machine

Qinvestment said...

nice info keep posting
visit me http://www.centplay.com/affiliate/id_1307/

Eliza Dina said...

Limo benefit is a perfect alternative for the extraordinary and recall capable adventure. Limo in Singapore I will jump at the chance to enlist this administration when I require transportation next time!