make-money-468x60

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Inactivity

Sorry for the inactivity. Quite a number of people have emailed me or left a message on the tagboard asking why the blog have not been updated.

I suppose it would be better if I let you know of my current situation.


Currently, I am under poly attachment from 2nd March to 10th April

Working times is 12pm to 8pm, but because it is sited at Jurong Island, I have to get up at 9am and reach home after 10pm. On top of that, there are exams to be taken, so I wont have time during weekdays or weekends.

In the meantime, please read iheartcontests or contestjunkie blog for contest updates

By the way, toast is still not back =(

Sorry for all inconvenience caused.

2 Winning Comments:

Eileen Chua said...

Hi Dallas,

You sound really occupied, hope you are doing well and taking good care too.

Sorry to be hearing about Toast being "sick" for so long, you must be feeling bad. I do, when my beloved things fall "sick".

Hope everything improves for you soon enough...

Cheers!

mrsvoldemort said...

Hey dont worry about Toast so much. I'm sure he'll be better soon! I understand the pinch u're feeling cos my baobei oso spoilt then i was so sad. But after it was repaired, i just thought back and laughed at myself. so cheerup!