make-money-468x60

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WIN A MAN VS WILD SURVIVAL KIT

WIN A MAN VS WILD SURVIVAL KIT



Link: mailto:nevermiss_discovery@discovery.com
Contest type: Online - Email
Prizes: 20x survival kit
Closing date: 26th August 2008
Others:

*It would be best if you are a registered member of "never miss discovery"

Question: Simply tell us what you like about Bear Grylls (in 20 words or less)
(Please indicate your name, mailing address and contact number. The best 20 entries will win)


My comments
Prize’s Value: It could be costly, but I think its cheap...
Time Spent: 5 mins
Winning rate: Depends on your ang mo writing power...




And I won again! Pretty surprised cause my ang mo writing power not so good, but maybe cause I really got watch the show...

Congratz to Land of Singapore for winning as well!

Lets just wait and see what it is...

_____________________________________________________

Prizes came!

I opened the thingy and..... a bottle?


I went on to rip out the contents inside and...


Here are the contents of the "bottle"


Stay lucky!

3 Winning Comments:

Eileen Chua said...

Thanks for all the great links to contests! I took part in this and won :) received a email this morning from Discovery that they will be sending the prize to my home soon. Don't know what it might be, but we will see.

Unknown said...

Same here! I won too! and gratz on winning!

Eileen Chua said...

Thanks for the lovely photos and information about the prize, I haven't seen it yet. The delivery man just called me and said my home door bell is not working (I haven't change the used batteries), I called home to ask my maid to open the door.

Well, stay lucky, it's a good kit we can use too.